SDI 12 converter
The SDI-12 Converter is an Interface between our 2-Wire-Bus or DALLAS-Bus and a SDI-12 serial communications bus of a data logger or PC.
Each SDI-12 Converter responds to a single SDI-12 address and parameter. So one or more string sensors can be easily connected to every SDI-12 data logger, for e.g., Campbell loggers. The output of the SDI-12 to converter is proportional to the value of every sensor response.
- thermistor string sensors: accuracy from +/- 0.1°C to +/- 0.05°C2-Wire-Bus or DALLAS-Bus to SDI-12
- Transparent Mode
- SDI-12 Standard
- No driver required
- 6V … 14V supply voltage
- Power consumption: max. 60 mA
- Overvoltage protection by TVS-Surge Absorber 400 Watt
- Up to 48 Sensors can be connected to one Interface
- IP69 enclosure
- Operating Temperature Range: - 40°C … + 85°C